2012年4月5日星期四

I can pretty much understand

While three-times winner Mickelson endured an erratic day but ended well to post a two-over 74, Hanson finished tied gucci handbags for second place with South African Louis Oosthuizen on 68, a shot behind leader Lee Westwood. "I kind of walked pretty close to Phil through all of these tight, roped areas, in between greens and tees. Kind of gucci bags just enjoying it," said Hanson. "The crowd, they love Phil, and I can pretty much understand why, being such a fantastic player and having won here three times. "So it was kind of nice gucci shirts to get a little bit of that. Even if it was not meant for me, I was kind of taking it on a bit and I enjoyed it," he said. A four-times winner www.bestmonsterbeatsale.com on the European Tour, Hanson has never won in the United States but he is focused on staying in contention at Augusta.

没有评论:

发表评论